Includes- NEW – Circle K Clubs’ Health & Safety Faire!
• SLP Quarter Art Competition – Community Quarter Art
• Live DJ Music and other Musical Entertainment
• Interactive displays showing Rady’s facts & figures
• Games for the kids – interactive service projects for Radys’
• Community Farmers’ Market-located throughout the mall
• Blood Bank’s Bloodmobile
• Over 28 local restaurants to choose from -supporting Rady Children’s Hospital and additional food and drink available at the Farmer’s Market (Snacks will be provided for SLP clubs while working on quarter art as in the past!)
Join our Club and perform extraordinary things in your community!
Kiwanis Club of San Diego is a 501(c)4 non-profit organization.
3276 Rosecrans Street, Suite 202, San Diego, CA 92110-4893