Cinco De Mayo Concert in the Park – Friday, May 5, 2017
6:00pm · Balboa Park Organ Pavilion
The Kiwanis Club of San Diego will host our annual free concert to benefit the
SDSU School of Music and Dance!
Musica Latina— Performed by:
Jarabe Mexicano, Jazz Ensemble
Symphonic Band & Wind Ensemble
2017 Sponsorship Opportunities:
Thank you for your support – your donations directly benefit the students.
Online donations include a 2.9% + $.30 transaction fee.
Cinco de Mayo 2017 Concert in the Park
The annual Concert in the Park is a gift to the community from the Kiwanis Club of San Diego, San Diego State University (SDSU) School of Music and Dance and our partners. Each year, this concert raises critical dollars to provide scholarships and career grants to SDSU School of Music and Dance students. Thank you for your support in developing the wonderful talents of our deserving youth.
• Gold Partner – $2,500
Full Page program ad, 10 VIP tickets, and Logo on Concert Banner on Display at Concert; and 2- hour ensemble performance at your event*
• Silver Partner – $1,000
Full page program ad, 4 VIP tickets, and a 1-hour ensemble at your event*
• Bronze Partner – $500
Full page program ad and either: 20 VIP Tickets; or 4 VIP tickets and a one-hour solo musician at your event.
• Partner with a Player – Starting at $500
Sponsor a student musician, recognition in Program, 4 VIP tickets
• Full page Partner – $250
Full- page program ad and 2 VIP tickets
• Half – Page Partner – $175
Half-page program ad and 2 VIP tickets
• Business Card Partner – $125
Business card program ad and 2 VIP tickets
• Musical Chair Partner – $30
Sponsor a Student Musician at reception; your name listed in program
• Post Concert Reception – _____ tickets @ $30 each & includes 2 Drink Tickets. ($35 after April 24, 2015)
Yes! I am participating in the total amount of $______
Name: _______________________ email: _____________________
Address: __ _____________________ Day Time phone: _____________________
City, State, Zip _______________________ Signature _____________________ Date_______
♫ ♫ ♫
Send form by Fax to (619) 222-7938, by Mail to Kiwanis Office; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment due by April 24, 2015, by:
• Check. Send check payable to “Kiwanis Club of San Diego Foundation” with “Concert ” in memo section to SD Kiwanis Club Foundation, 3276 Rosecrans Street, Suite 202, San Diego, CA 92110.
• Credit Card. Go to www.kiwanisclubsandiego.org and use the PayPal link on the Events page.
• For tax purposes, the Kiwanis Club Foundation Federal Tax ID Number is 95 6079626.
Art Deadline: Friday, April 7, 2017 E-mail art to: email@example.com
• Art Format: WORD or JPEG (300 dpi) Black and White digital.
• Art Specifications: Full page: 4.25” x 6.5” Half page: 4.25” x 3.25” Business Card: 2” x 3.5”
Scheduling Musical Performance:
• Performance can be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date and time between March 1, 2017 and April 1, 2018. Contact Dr. Liebowitz at least 30 days in advance via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recap from 2014 Cinco de Mayo Concert
Please click on this link to view a PowerPoint presentation and video of the event.